Swiss private equity executive André Jaeggi appointed to the Board of BPT Asset Management A/S
BPT has appointed long-time private equity executive Mr. André Jaeggi to the Board of Directors of BPT Asset Management A/S.
Mr. André Jaeggi is the former Managing Director and founder of the European program of Swiss asset manager Adveq, a leading provider of private equity fund-of-funds worldwide. He has more than 25 years experience in private equity investments, including real estate, and is considered one of the leading Swiss experts in the field. Since 2009 he has been focusing on his own consultancy company, Ji Portfolio Services.
– “We are very happy to welcome Mr. Jaeggi to the Board of BPT Asset Management A/S. His global experience and network within private equity and real estate investments give him a truly unique insight which we look forward to benefiting from”, says Lars Ohnemus, Chairman of the Board of BPT Asset Management A/S.
With the appointment of Mr. Jaeggi, the previous board member Mr. Jaroslaw Dabrowski has stepped down.
With these changes, the board of BPT Asset Management A/S now consists of:
- Lars Ohnemus (Chairman), founder of the BPT Group
- Petri Olkinuora (Deputy Chairman), former CEO of Citicon Oy
- Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO of Evli Bank Plc.
- André Jaeggi, founder of Ji Portfolio Services and former Managing Director of Adveq
For further information, please contact:
- Lars Ohnemus, Chairman of the Board, +45 33 69 07 33, email@example.com
- Bettina Knudsen, Director of Investor Relations & Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 33 69 21 75