13 January 2023
You will work closely and will provide the necessary support to the Fund Management and Fund Control team by analyzing the current and future financial metrics and projections of the real estate portfolio of the fund and potential new acquisitions and development projects. Your responsibilities will include analysis of various portfolio aspects, key investment metrics, performing financial modeling, and assisting with financial reporting. The position will be based in Vilnius or alternatively in Tallinn.
As Junior Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with our fund team by preparing high-quality analyses, including sophisticated financial analyses, and modeling
- Prepare market overviews, perform investment analyses and be ready to present data for approval by relevant decision-making bodies
- Support our teams in client reporting and other daily management activities of existing investment mandates
- Assist Fund Controller in budgeting, data analysis, and reporting
The role will also include assisting in some ad hoc tasks, such as preparing presentations and performing administrative work related to the property companies and funds.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to:
- Have some experience in financial analysis – experience in real estate finance would be an advantage
- Possess a diploma in a relevant academic field (e.g. finance, economics, real estate, accounting)
- Have a keen interest in financial markets generally and the asset management industry specifically
- Possess the willingness and ability to learn
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have an ambitious and diligent work ethic with a positive” can-do” attitude
- Have excellent skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Be able to travel to the Baltic capitals where fund assets are located
- A full-time job with a fair remuneration package (from 1900 EUR gross)
- Flexibility to work part-time remotely
- A truly international, dynamic, and friendly working environment with colleagues in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Vilnius, Tallinn, and Berlin
- Exposure to the private equity industry in general and real estate investment management specifically
- Strong support for professional development.
13 January 2023
Thank you for sending us your application. You will hear from us after the application deadline.
Thank you for sending us your application. We will contact you in case we have a job that matches your profile.