30 October 2023
We are looking for a new Treasury Analyst to join our Fund Services team in Vilnius.
Northern Horizon is an independent Nordic real asset manager engaged in the management of real estate funds in the Baltics and Nordics and is looking for a colleague to join our Fund Services team in Vilnius.
You will have a great opportunity to work with experienced professionals in an international environment and collaborate closely with colleagues located in Vilnius, Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Berlin offices.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Support in daily liquidity management of real estate funds.
- Handling of intercompany loans and related documentation.
- Quarterly calculation and sensitivity analyses of financial covenants.
- Ensure compliance with finance agreements and regular reporting to financial institutions.
- Support in handling KYC requests.
- Submission of the required information to depository banks.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly reports on derivatives and cash balances.
- Annual budgeting of external debt and intercompany loans.
- Annual effectiveness tests and sensitivity analyses of derivatives.
- Annual analyses of capital structures of the companies ensuring adherence to thin cap/transfer pricing rules.
- Ad hoc support to Head of Fund Treasury.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to:
- Have a university degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or Audit.
- 1-3 years of working experience in a similar field. Experience in lending business/banking would be an advantage.
- Have very good English language skills (written and spoken).
- Have an understanding of financial statements.
- Very good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Accuracy, responsibility, and eagerness to learn new things quickly.
- Work in a truly professional, international, dynamic, and friendly environment with colleagues in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Vilnius, Tallinn, and Berlin.
- Opportunity to learn many new things while dealing with experienced colleagues and external consultants as well as taking additional responsibilities.
- An attractive mix of working from home/office.
- Base monthly gross salary from 2.400 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualification and your professional experience.
- Other benefits include health insurance and a performance-based bonus, support for professional development.
To apply, please submit your application directly or send your CV to us by 30 October 2023.
Please read and get acquainted with our data policy before applying.
30 October 2023
Thank you for sending us your application. You will hear from us after the application deadline.
Thank you for sending us your application. We will contact you in case we have a job that matches your profile.