Vilnius, Lithuania (hybrid)
28 February 2023
We are looking for a new Compliance Officer to ensure our Group level compliance function including ESG compliance (environmental, social, and governance strategy) in coordination with the Group General Counsel. Sounds interesting? Apply today!
The Compliance Officer will ensure and coordinate the compliance function on a Group level including the ESG compliance (environmental, social, and governance strategy) in coordination with the Group General Counsel.
The role will cover proactive Compliance function maintenance starting from the technical administrative tasks to group/product level policies, various assessments, and reporting. In this position, you will assess and monitor the management of the social and environmental impacts of our products, i.e. on how the negative aspects could be overcome and positive aspects maximized. Here you will be guided by our Responsible Investment and Minimum Safeguards Policy and core international standards such as the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises, the UN Guiding Principles on Human Rights, etc. We are especially interested in a new colleague with interest and experience in ESG for public infrastructure projects (healthcare) and office and retail segment.
The role will also include preparing, coordinating, and communicating related material for the Group of companies. The position holder will be involved in the preparation and delivery of the related training for the employees. Compliance Officer will report to Group General Counsel and will work closely with Risk Manager, Fund Managers, and other business support and direct business functions.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to:
- Perform annual compliance risk assessment and implement the annual compliance monitoring plan
- Perform ongoing reviews of the internal processes, guidelines, and documentation, including coordinating internal audits performed by external advisors
- Perform compliance inspections (ad-hoc or according to the compliance plan)
- Perform and coordinate group/product level annual ESG reporting, including GRESB and PRI reporting, as well as specific sustainability reporting to our investors
- Perform an assessment of adverse sustainability and human rights impacts of our investments, take a lead, and work out with an ESG task force a plan for how to mitigate the negative impacts and increase positive impacts
- Contribute to developing, monitoring, and controlling ESG compliance with all the necessary policies, regulatory requirements (including necessary SFDR – EU Taxonomy disclosures), and frameworks including the strategies and action plans in an integrated company approach
- Be involved in developing, maintaining, and applying industry-leading expertise in sustainability
- Monitor the regulatory requirements, assist with reporting, and prepare presentations and training materials
- Be ready to work and cooperate within a multinational team located in different offices – Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin, Tallinn, and Vilnius
We expect you to:
- Possess an advanced degree from an accredited university (law, business administration programs, other related)
- Have 1-3 years of experience in compliance, and other corporate legal experience, – experience in the ESG area, would be an advantage
- Have superior written, oral, and mathematical communication skills, comfortable with business legal language
- Very attentive to details
- Be able to prepare presentations, training material
- Be able to work with multiple stakeholders and multinational teams
We are ready to offer…
- An international, dynamic, and friendly working environment, with ~20 colleagues in the Vilnius office and many more abroad
- Competitive remuneration (depending on your experience and competencies; starting from 2700 EUR gross;), flexible working environment
- Strong support for their professional development (especially in ESG-related matters)
Apply via our website or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
28 February 2023
Thank you for sending us your application. You will hear from us after the application deadline.
Thank you for sending us your application. We will contact you in case we have a job that matches your profile.