3 November 2023
We are looking for a new Fund Controller for our Fund Administration team in Vilnius. You will be responsible for the consolidation of financial and management data and the preparation of the financial and management reports of the selected investment funds.
The Fund Controller will become a member of the Fund Administration team located in Vilnius and will report to the Head of Fund Control.
The position holder will be responsible for the consolidation of financial and management data and the preparation of the financial and management reports of the selected investment funds. The Fund Controller will have to supervise external accounting service providers, coordinate the annual audit, valuation and budgeting processes, and will have to ensure effective financial planning and budget control on a regular basis. The role will also include assisting in some ad hoc tasks, like preparing presentations on the fund’s financial performance to the management or investors of the fund, communicating to supervisory authorities and others.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to:
- Possess a degree from an accredited university in Finance, Economics or related fields
- Have 2-3 years of experience in audit or accounting position (extensive exposure to international accounting and reporting practices and would be a significant advantage)
- Possess IFRS knowledge and understanding (ACCA certificate would be highly regarded)
- Have strong analytical and conceptual thinking capabilities with the ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Have good MS Excel skills
- Be excellent at writing, reading, and speaking in English
- Work in a truly professional, international, dynamic, and friendly environment with colleagues in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Vilnius, Tallinn, and Berlin
- The opportunity to learn many new things while dealing with experienced colleagues and external consultants as well as taking additional responsibilities
- An attractive mix of working from home/office
- Base monthly gross salary from 2.700 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualification and your professional experience
- Other benefits include health insurance and performance-based bonus, support for professional development
To apply, please submit your application directly or send your CV to us by 3 November 2023.
Please read and get acquainted with our data policy before applying.
3 November 2023
Thank you for sending us your application. You will hear from us after the application deadline.
Thank you for sending us your application. We will contact you in case we have a job that matches your profile.